Saturday, August 6, 2011

TALES OF TECH WOE

It was Saturday morning, after a week of hard work when I finally had time to continue to play to Assassin's Creed 2 on Xbox 360. I was right in the middle of the story, exploring a new city I just discovered when the image frooze and I saw the red ring of death on my Xbox 360. After 5 years of loyal service (launch console) and 75k gamerscore later, my unit finally left me in the middle a session. I tried waiting a bit, check the Microsoft tech customer but I had to conclude that my console was finally dead and would not be coming back!

To make matters worse, I went to FutureShop to buy another one but they were out of stock. I had to wait 1 week before FutureShop would get more but it was worth it and I could finish Assassin's Creed 2 and add another 1k to my gamerscore!